With its lined canvas and natural colors, Nala is the new collection for everyday adventurers.
To clean a canvas bag, hand-wash rather than machine-wash, which is more aggressive.
Subscribe to DeepL Pro to edit this document.Visit www.DeepL.com/pro for more information.
To wash by hand, follow the steps below:
1. Remove dust from your bag by shaking and/or wiping with a dry cloth.
2. If there are any stains, scrub the surface with a brush or soft cloth, Marseille soap and
lukewarm water, then rinse with clean water.
3. Air-dry your bag on a flat surface. It is not advisable to hang it up with pins, as it may
For machine washing, follow these recommendations:
- Opt for a "hand wash" program.
- Before putting the bag in the washing machine, remove the straps and accessories.
- Protect your bag with a net or pillowcase.
- Use a small amount of detergent and a short cycle.
- Do not tumble dry your accessory, as this may damage it. Let it air dry.
For orders to be delivered in Europe, packages are prepared and shipped within 48 working hours. Several delivery methods are available:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase or if it is faulty, items can be returned within 14 business days from delivery. The cost of return remains at the customer's expense, unless the item is faulty, in which case Hexagona will pay the return costs.